mandag 16. september 2013

Troll Fjorden, Let's Get's Sketchy week 3 September

Time Flies!!!
 It is mid september and week 3, so it is Team A's
turn to do a sketch reveal at
Let's Get Sketchy
Why not pop over to see what the rest of the team has come up with
Here is my LO

 Sketch this time is made by
Some close ups
The kids really enjoyed the trip as well.
Sun shine and day light more or less 24/7
and midnight sun when we were above 70 latitude north,
it was no excuse to go to bed lol ;) when only few hours
between ports. Always so much to see, never a dull moment.
It was nearer to midnight when these photos were taken.
The photo is from our cruise up North and the ship
went into Troll Fjorden one of Norways biggest
tourist attractions.

Thanks for popin' in today, visiting my blog and showing
me some love with your comments

Why not pop over to LGS  to see what the others have come
up with this week, get inspired and join in on the challenge.
Prize to be won by the end of every month :)


10 kommentarer:

  1. Look at you with your drawing & those FAB brackets.....works sooo well:):):) used one of your accordion flowers today & thought about you:):):):)

    SvarSlett
  2. I am always surprised and I like the creativity you show in your LOs, this is beautiful ... great interpretation of the sketch!
    hugs
    xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Nydelig og harmonisk lo! Kjempeflott pyntet og nydelige farger!
    Ha en fin ettermiddag :o)

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow, daylight 24/7! Your layout is very cool!

    SvarSlett
  5. lovely layout and love the bits about your cruise!!

    SvarSlett
  6. Great texture and I like the ways the colours all blend in together.
    Christina x A Maze of Memories

    SvarSlett
  7. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors, the photo and that doily!!!!

    SvarSlett
  8. This layout is absolutely gorgeous Tone.... Love it!!! Hugs...x

    SvarSlett
  9. Really cool page. Just love the doodling.
    My kind of place....I get sleepy when it gets dark...I'm sure I can stay up late there...lol

    SvarSlett