mandag 18. november 2013

Fun By the Sea, LGS week 3 November

I am counting down to Christmas but I had to use these photos
for my niece's albums as a gift for her confirmation  next spring.
I did on for my nephew as well, but I started
much earlier. I really should have started months ago, 
 so now I have about 40 pages to make for her.
The sketch at Let's get Sketchy was perfect
for this LO and photos.
Why not pop over to see what the rest of Team A
have created

Inspired by this sketch made by Tabitha

The photos are of my niece, nephew and daughter at my sisters
cabin (by the sea in a fjord on the west coast of Norway)
 summer 2009
Some closies too

I have fuzzy cut some AC Amy Tangerine Sketch book papers.
Needless to say they are one of my favourites.


 some colourful and funky buttons

A little bit of Dylusion with black marker...
....and this fish, I just had to give it a "new home"
on this LO lol ;)
Faithful visiters, thank you for taking the time
to visit my blog today. It really means the
world to me
X


16 kommentarer:

  1. lovely layout, Tone, cute embellishments !!

    SvarSlett
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! This layout is full of life and great colors....!... hugs...x

    SvarSlett
  3. Omgoodness, amazing fussy cutting!

    SvarSlett
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love love love the bright, happy colors and loving the buttons!!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  5. Herlig fargerik LO:)
    Stor klem

    SvarSlett
  6. I love this fun LO!! I like how you did the strips under the photos!!

    SvarSlett
  7. I love the fussy cutting strips! It looks like doodles and looks awesome!! She will love this in her book!

    SvarSlett
  8. What a fun and playful layout. I love how you journalled in between the strips!

    SvarSlett
  9. Absolutely awesome take on the sketch! Love the colorfulness of your layout!

    SvarSlett
  10. Fabulous - no wonder you like that Amy T pp...it's sooo bright & fun:):):)

    SvarSlett
  11. Oh my! What a bright and happy layout! LOVE the colours!

    SvarSlett
  12. Kjempe flott. Så sommarslig og fargerik Lo.

    SvarSlett
  13. Herlig lo! Flott løsning på skissen, herlige friske farger!
    Må også få gjort noen loer i forbindelse med min nevøs konfirmasjon...
    Ha en flott dag :o)

    SvarSlett
  14. Oh how sweet! Love the look of the fun strips....such a super cute lo!

    SvarSlett
  15. Vilken fantastiskt härlig tolkning!!!Så glad och härlig!

    SvarSlett
  16. How cool is that!? I love the colorful strips of paper behind the photos!!!!!!!!!

    SvarSlett