mandag 3. februar 2014

Pixels and Paper Febuary 2014

A new month already in 2014, what happened to January?
 
A new month is a new picture challenge over at
 
and here is my LO
 
inspired by this picture
 
I love the inspiration picture this month, and as I am making
 an album for my niece I had the perfect photo of her to use.
 She was standing on my grandmum's kitchen table trying
her "flower girl" dress on, for her parents wedding,
flicking the dress skirt as she felt like a Princess
 

 

 

 
Now it is your turn to get in spired.
Come and have a look and see how the rest of the DT
members got inspired,
there are prizes to be won as well :)
 
Thank you for popin' in today visiting my blog.
Wish you all a Happy Scrappy Week :)


4 kommentarer:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the flowers and the butterfly!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh my Tone.... This layout is gorgeous....love the tear out effect! hugs...x

    SvarSlett
  3. STUNNING use of that butterfly & those flowers... & I'm with Lynnda....that ripped open middle....CLEVER COOKIE!!!! LOOOVE:):)

    SvarSlett
  4. Kjempesøt! Nydelig pyntet og flott bakgrunnspapir!

    SvarSlett