tirsdag 1. april 2014

"Welcome to April"at Pixels and Paper

Easter is in April this year and here up north Spring is in the air....
...and I love to bring out my bright colours to play with makeing my
LOs or of the page "stuff"
Over at Pixels and Paper it is all about "Welcome to April"
and here is what the challenge says :
Yet this photograph isn't all about Easter, it's about fashion from another era, it's about being outside on a cool day. It's about green, manicured lawns and orderly gardens. It's about a neighbourhood of houses and middle class families. It's about having sisters (siblings) and spending time with them.
What is this photograph about to you?
 
Here is my interpetation of the challenge picture
Inspired by this cute photo which is the challange
ispiration picture
 
The April "Easter" inspiration picture got me to look for these photos from Easter 2012, when on holiday in Lax in Wallis/Valais in Switzerland. Early Easter morning Tirill had opened her Easter "bunny" egg, munching it and watching kids TV. When she spotted me, she ran outside onto the veranda to show me the fantastic weather we woke up to. Happy Easter everyone :)
 
Below are some closies
 
 What do you think about my hand made crochet chicken
as embellishment?
 
 
 

 
You can find some more Easter inspiration over at
Scraphaugen and my
"Gult er kult" ("Cool with Yellow")  my first blogpost  today,
where I have translated the challenge into English.
 
Thanks for all your support, visiting my blog and leaving a trace.
It means the world to me
 
Happy Scrappy Easter every one
 


6 kommentarer:

  1. Your crocheting is great! Love all your layers here, & the circles with the embellies inside....gorgeous, bright Spring colours...I'm glad it's getting warmer for you:):)

    SvarSlett
  2. Love your crocheted chicken! The whole layout is so full of happiness and joy, with the photos and the bright colours you have used. Beautiful.... and the scenery! It's awesome! Cheers, Di

    SvarSlett
  3. Hiya, I am really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish only about gossip and net stuff and this is actually annoying. A good site with exciting content that is what I need. Thank you for making this site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters? I can’t find it. Cardsharing Server

    SvarSlett
  4. Härlig layout och kanonbra tolkning!!

    SvarSlett
  5. Love all your layers and fun embellishments!

    SvarSlett
  6. Fun layout! I really love the bright colors, the dragonfly and the crocheted bird is amazing!!

    SvarSlett