mandag 16. juni 2014

LGS Team A June week 3

 Happy Monday every one :)
It is the 3rd Monday in June.... next week it is only 6 month until
Christmas lol;) .... but for now it is Team A who has a new
sketch reveal over at Let's get Sketchy with lots of awesome
pages for you to get inspired to join our  weekly challenge.

 Inspired by the C&S sketch below, her is my page..



nothing much is new her on my blog... another page for my
niece...this time with pictures from the local news paper and copies
of the original photos I managed to get from the newspaper's
photo archive
.
They had sports days with other schools in year 1 and 2 and my
niece won both years having her pictures from the run
in the local news.
Under the small photo in top left corner, from the paper,
it says
"Mie 5 years old in a hurry"
So I made the title "In a Hurry" in Norwegian and kept the
page clean and simple


Thanks for looking and if you leave a trace
 it is very much a preciated :)

Hugs x



12 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely - the colour combo works brilliantly & your niece must be GOOD at sport! 6 months 'til Chrissy, eh? You're as bad as me reminding peeps how quickly it's coming, Tone-Lil, LOL!!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful! I loveeeeeee all the blues!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Great take on the sketch, love the addition of the second photo.

    SvarSlett
  4. Tone - I love that you included the newspaper clipping - your niece will treasure this always

    SvarSlett
  5. Oh my, 6 months until Christmas!! I love your take on the sketch, the blue papers look awesome!

    SvarSlett
  6. Stas å komme i avisa - kjempeflott løsning på skissen!

    SvarSlett
  7. Beautiful layout. Love the pictures. A well put together layout

    SvarSlett
  8. Cool use of the blue and the arrows!

    SvarSlett
  9. Beautiful take on this sketch and great sample. Love all the blue colors here.

    SvarSlett
  10. Loving the colors and the fun title! Great Layout. :)
    ~Kim

    SvarSlett
  11. WOWee Loving your beautiful layout Tone... And I'm digging the color combo on this lo... awesome.... hugs...x

    SvarSlett
  12. very beautiful page.. like the blue !

    SvarSlett