fredag 1. august 2014

Ba,Ba Colourful sheepes over at Pixels&Paper in August

 
Hello and Happy Day to You all
 with this fantastic  new, Bright and FUN challenge
for you from over at Pixels & Paper challeng blog,
with bright colours and a fun inspiratin picture
 
Here is my interpretation of it....
 

Almost at the bottom of the pile I still had a few more photos to make LOs for my nieces album,. This months fun picture of the coloured sheep was perfect as inspiration to make a page using this photo of her, so I used multiple colored papers , stash and Dylutions as the sheeps had bright coloured fleece.
How can you not like this lol ;)
What a job the owner must have had to do all the colourings ;)
If you pop over to Pixels & Paper you can see what
the other CT members have made this month
lots of inspiration to find...
 

.... and as usual I have got some closies too.....

 
 

  I made a tag for  hidden journaling




this blue tagwith a well used rhym, is from a Norwegian outdoor
clothing and it says (never moody) when on a trip
( but it sound much, much better in Norwegian ;) )
 
I hope you will join us  at Pixels and Paper:)
 
Thank you for stoping by and leaving a comment.
I wish you a Happy Scrappy Day :)
 


1 kommentar:

  1. Loving the colors !! What a beautiful layout Tone!! Hugs x

    SvarSlett