mandag 29. september 2014

All About Me with a Get Inspired sketch at LGS week 5 in September

Hello there to far and away visiters, today I want to show you
a LO made for week 5 over at Let's get Sketchy.
It isn't very ofte it is 5 Mondays in a month , but when it happens
we have a special week at LGS.
This time it is "All about Me"
and here is my page
which I also  am submitting to the LGS Get Inspired #5 sketch
(come and have some fun, submission finishes Oct 1st)

based on this sketch below

made by Jenessa
 
The LGS DT has made super cool LOs for this
5th week "all about me " please come and visit our blog for a peep
 
I have got a few closies too
 and here is me with my mom's dog Aik



Thanks for taking time and stoping by my blog  today
It really means alot to me :)
 
BIG HUGS x

6 kommentarer:

  1. Cute page.....CUTTTE doggy!! Cute you:) LOL.....it's all lovely, espcially the flowers and framing around the photo:):)

    SvarSlett
  2. So gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the banner and all the flowers!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous layout Love it Tone... Hugs...x

    SvarSlett
  4. Pretty layout! Loving the little clusters!
    ~Kim

    SvarSlett
  5. how pretty, such a unique colour combo!

    SvarSlett
  6. Beautiful page. Beautiful model. Your Fur Baby is cute too.

    SvarSlett