tirsdag 7. oktober 2014

Let's Get Sketchy Team A week 1 October

It is a new month and a new Monday.
October is here
and a new sketch reveal from Team A over at
So if you like to play with sketches,
 LGS is the right place :)
I'm sure you will find some inspiration for every tast
in between the pages made by the lovely  DT ladies
 
Here is my DT page

and here is this weeks  inspiration sketch....
....made by Brenshevia

 and yes ..I have got some closies too...
 
On the photo is my cousin Cam (from Seattle, Washington) and I.
They were visiting us in August and wee took them here and there
and every where, finding something new to do almost every day.
 Here we are visiting Modalen and Stølsheimen, a fantastic scenic
mountain rang at the end of Mofjorden west in Norway,
not far from Bergen.
Here you can see some photos of the fantasic
 place of Modalen 
and and Here are some tourist activites and recreations
in Modalen and Stølsheimen.
(I promise you, you will enjoy the photos of the fun
 activites you can do here at any time of the year )
 
I really enjoyed this sketch and I hope you will come and visit
us at LGS and play along with our challenge.
 
-----x ----- x-----
Thank you  for stopping by and leaving a "treace" as a comment.
I do appriciate every single one of them.
HUGS x

2 kommentarer:

  1. It looks a STUNNING place! Great photo of you guys, too..... & I think I've got a new fave page!! This is just perfection...the butterflies & that twine tied like that.....GORGEOUS:):)

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh my! LOVE it. The twine bow looks awesome and I love that cute little ladybird on that tab pull...fun!

    SvarSlett