mandag 3. november 2014

Let's Get Sketchy, Team A Week 1 November and LGS New Issue #5


Oh Yeah!!! A new  1st Monday of a new month,
which means a new sketch reveal over at Let's Get Sketchy.
(The new LGS online magazine Get Inspired is out as well
you can see the front cover on the bottom of this blog post)
As always it is Team A who is first out, so please stop by to see what
the lovely ladies on Team A has created :)

 Here is my take on the sketch
Based on this sketch below

made by Brenshevia

and here I have posted some closies too

and what can I say...some more baby pictures of my niece and nephew...
...and a new page was born for my niece's album





The new LGS online Magazine #5
is out


Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a trace.
It means alot to me and I can visit you back.
I Wish you a Happy Scrappy Day :)
 x

2 kommentarer:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the photos and the flowers!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh wow. Love those cute photos and the way you embellished!

    SvarSlett