søndag 15. februar 2015

ARTastic in February 2015 "Colour Palette"

Hello There and thanks for popin' in
It is  the mid month reveal over at
ARTastic
and this time I have upcycled an "old" frame I have had for ages, as the
measurements on it is a bit odd to fit a picture in it..
...any way here it is, my finished frame with a photo of my DD
and her best friend at the year 7 school prom

inspired by this gorgeous picture below

made by Joshua Miles
Challenge criteria is to use the colour palette


It is such a gorgeous inspiration picture this month and
 I fell in love with the colour palette.
 Even on the photo (of my DD and her friend at their year 7 prom)
 I altered the colours on the computer before printing it,
 to fit in with the inspiration picture.


I used lots of different textures, paint and spray inks
and some bling inbetween


If you pop over to ARTastic you will find different
types of paper crafting, and tutorials every month as well
as fab challenge prizes.  We would love to see what you come up with

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment behind
HUGS x

4 kommentarer:

  1. This is soooo well done! Love the up cycling & those flower clusters look cute...as do the girls! Just wow!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Hei på deg,
    så utrolig søt bilde og ramme :)
    Det passet så godt med fargene, blomstene, de rene linjene:)
    Ønsker deg en finfin uke:)
    Klems, Bente

    SvarSlett
  4. Lovely hues and I love the use of the flower inspiration from the challenge.
    Mary

    SvarSlett