søndag 15. mars 2015

ARTastic in March 2015

Hi there
It is  mid March  and it is time for the second  team reveal
over at ARTastic
This month we feature a delightful work by Barbara Hanrahan 
called The Dog, the Cat,
and here  below is my interpretation of the 
inspiration picture


It was the colours and patterns that inspired me 
to make this LO  with this photo of my kids, 
taken at Lizard Point  in Cornwall.
It was such a blustery day where the rain 
came in sideways from the sea...
but oh my word how much fun we had :) 

CRITERIA - please use a quote or saying

...and here is my saying

I love the mix of secondary colours together, and it works
so well on a mixed media page.





these litte wooden cameras are so cute and 
can be coloured to fit on any type of page, card
or other paper projects


I bought these little cog wheels in a small
bead and pearls shop in St. Ives in cornwall,
so what better page to use them on than this one...


I hope you will pop over to ARTastic  to see 
the first reveal in March as well, and what the 
talented DT  ladies has come up with.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! Love love love the colors!!!!!!

    SvarSlett