onsdag 8. april 2015

Lessology Challenge #46: Typeface


Hello to you ladies  from all corners of the world.
It is time again for a new monthly challenge over at
LESSology
Where the criteria is to have a play with different fonts,
using at least one upcycled item.

 I altered a box of chocolate toffees into
 an Easter decoration filled  with  yummy "goodies"
I know Easter is over but there are still some 
toffees left ;)


Just a few sneak peeks....


.....here is the  chocolate box before 

Here you can see one of  my upcycled item,
 a plastic sheet for  keeping Easter  epoxy stickers.
 The "Happy Easter" one, on this photo above, 
was on this plastic sheet  before I stamped on it  with
 differen fonts, (and a typewriter) using black StazOn

To see some more, please pop over to 
LESSology 
and you can join in on our challenge too.

Thank you soooo much for taking time  to  stop by today,
it really means a lot to me :)

HUGS x

1 kommentar: