onsdag 1. april 2015

Pixels & Paper in April Silhouette and Bike

Hi there :)

It is not very often, but today I have a card to show you, and 
it si my DT project for April made for 



Inspired by this  "high-flying bike in the air" photo below

It it such a cool inspiration picture this month so 
I wanted to make a masculine card inspired by the bike. 
 I have had this vintage chipboard bike for quite 
some time and this was the perfect moment to use it.

Here are some close ups as well, and this picture shows
some of the swirly flowers I make my self.
(if you pop in to visit ARTastic challenge blog April 8th
there will be a mini tutorial there about how to make them)

It looks rather dark here, but there is a tiny little green
"Happy Birthday" confetti hiding under some og the gauze.



Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you will pop in
to see what the other creative ladies at
Pixels and Paper have come up with

I wish you all a wonderful holiday this week :)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Sooooo gorgeous! I love love love the peace symbol!!!!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Wow! You should make cards more often...love the slightly 'grungy' look you've got here... and those flowers look way masculine. CLEVER CLOGS....oh, liking the cogs, too;)!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi, this is so gorgeous loved that vintage bike and all the ephemera on this card !!

    SvarSlett