onsdag 1. juli 2015

Pixels and Paper July 2015 " On top of the Roofs"

.....and then it was JULY...
with still no summer in sight here in Norway
Oh well it is a brilliant weather to be inside and 
play around with paper crafting ;)

Hello everyone
 and thanks for popin' in and visiting my blog ;)
It is a LO, I made for Pixels and Paper July challenge,
 I want to share with you
and it is based on the inspiration picture you can see
 a bit further down


This is July inspiration picture

It was the roof tops with the sea in the background that made me 
think of this photo I used on my page.
It is of my American cousin and my self on top of Bergen
 last year late summer when we took the funiculare up
to Fløyen wher you get the most amazing view over the city
and far out to the north sea

I have had these Maya Design  "NYHAVN" papers for some time,
and it was perfect to use  for this challeng
as it was
 houses and rooftops on them.

  and as allways, I have included a few close ups




Iy you want to see what the other creative team members have
come up with, why not pop over to Pixels and Paper to see.
We hope you will find some inspiration and  we love to see your
creations...both in Pixels or in paper

Thanks for stopping by today :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Veldig flott side med så mange detaljer. Fint å se washi tape, butons og knapper i sammen. Ha en fin dag. Klem

    SvarSlett
  2. I love this LO so much! So many beautiful layers and details, and it looks like an amazing place to visit.

    SvarSlett