lørdag 1. august 2015

Pixels and Paper August 2015, Bright and FUN in the Snow

Hi there and thanks for stopping by my blog :)
Today I'm sharing a LO made for
Pixels and Paper in August,
and it was such a "cool"  inspiration picture
this month, in every way, if you see what I mean ;)
 so this is how I got inspired

 I used some photos of my daughter from when we went 
skiing in Switzerland 2012. 
She was wearing a bright multi coloured ski jacket, 
just like the bright colours on the umbrella, so this was perfect 
for this challenge
Bring out your bright coloured papers, colours,inks,
stamps and bling and join in on our Bright challenge this month :)
....






To see what the other team members have come up with,
please pop over to Pixels and Paper :)

Wish you a Happy scrappy weekend :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the clouds!!!!!!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh gosh, I LOOOOOOVE this. New fave. Every teensy weensy bit is just delish. So light, airy and just.....WOW!

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow, vilket häftigt inspirationsfoto! Och... wow, vilken häftig layout!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Så stillig Lo. Denne likte jeg veldig godt. Både i fargene og med oppsettet og valg av elementer.

    SvarSlett