mandag 1. juni 2015

LGS June 2015 week 1

Hi There :) 
It is summer in my blog post today ;)
using photos on my LO from June last year, playing with bright
summer colours :)
It is week 1 over at Let's Get Sketchy and 
that means a new sketch reveal from Team A

 I turned  my page  Up side Down from the sketch


This is the original sketch...
...made by Bev

Tirill did have some fun geting water from the river for us to use
for cooking and drinking water.....and if you wonder the river,
like most rivers in Norway, was  clean enough to drink ;)
and  here are some more  brigth close ups


Summer or not, if you want to see what the other talented
 LGS ladies have created, please come and visit our blog :)

Thank you for taking time and poping by my blogg today
and taking time to leave a comment behind :)

XoX

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar